Use your lexicon to collect terms that you find interesting and define them the way you think they are correct.
Go to my lexicon
- factobot proposed to add the alias (+)-abscisic acid 8'-hydroxylase: Original term title. 2010-08-06 16:28
- factobot added the fact Other names in common use include (+)-ABA 8'-hydroxylase, and ABA 8'-hydroxylase. 2009-02-06 11:09
- factobot added the fact The systematic name of this enzyme class is abscisate,NADPH:oxygen oxidoreductase (8'-hydroxylating). 2009-02-06 11:09
- factobot added the fact The oxygen incorporated need not be derived from O2 with NADH or NADPH as one donor, and incorporation of one atom o oxygen into the other donor. 2009-02-06 11:09
- factobot added the fact This enzyme belongs to the family of oxidoreductases, specifically those acting on paired donors, with O2 as oxidant and incorporation or reduction of oxygen. 2009-02-06 11:09
- factobot added the fact a term from enzymology. 2009-02-06 11:09
- factobot added the fact an enzyme that catalyzes the chemical reaction The 4 substrates of this enzyme are (+)-abscisate, NADPH, H+, and O2, whereas its 3 products are 8'-hydroxyabscisate, NADP+, and H2O. 2009-02-06 11:09
- factobot created the term (+)-abscisic acid 8'-hydroxylase. 2009-02-06 11:09
On Factolex you can add facts and terms that you believe are missing.
To be sure that the term hasn't already been entered, please use the search function before doing so.
Change language to:
Copyright © 2007-2014 Factolex.com. Disclaimer
. The licenses of the facts may vary. Please see our license page
for more details. This site uses Google Analytics.